vacant industrial warehouse with HGV access. Surface area of 1.500 m² (75 m in length and 20 m in width). Ceiling height varies between 4,5 m and 6,5 m.
Record shop, graffiti supply shop, head shop, located in the trendy Nauwieser neighbourhood of Saarbrücken. The shop is situated in a historical corner house.
the building in which this tattoo and piercing shop has been established 20 years ago is over 100 years old. Traditional, yet eclectic interior.
The Neue Gebläsehalle Neunkirchen is a multifunctional event and concert venue. The hall with gradually ascending theatre seating can accommodate up to 1000 audience members.
Rustic style tavern with hunting theme room, ballroom and stage.
the salon which specialises in men and women hairstyling is located on the ground floor of a 1950s building. By means of a wall breakthrough, the two main rooms of the salon have been connected.
Building company (civil and structural engineering). Storage depot (600 sqm) with indoor crane and vehicle pit. Offices on the first floor.
The building, which used to be the headquarters of a bank, today houses a computing centre and business offices. Spectacular modern, daring architecture with lots of angles and slants.
in 1890, the brothers Stumm, who already possessed a number of plants in the Saar region, founded the Uckange metallurgical plant with four blast furnaces.
Plant nursery with own cultivation and horticulture.