situated in an industrial zone, spread over a space of approx.
Tailor's workshop, alterations.
Saarbrücken´s church of St. Louis is considered to be one of the most beautiful baroque churches in south-western Germany.
conceived by a local architect named Heinrich Güth and erected between 1894 and 1898, neo-Gothic St. John´s was the second Protestant church to be built in the city of Saarbrücken.
Johann-Adams-Mühle, one of the last historically preserved mills in the Saarland, was first mentioned in 1589. The present mill buildings date back to 1735.