The "Beeden Tower" are the ruins of a church tower in Beeden, which was first mentioned in 1212. Until 1299, the church consecrated to Saint Remigius has been the parish church for Homburg under the patronage of the monastery Wörschweiler.
The early-Gothic church tower was built in the 14th century. In the 17th century the church was destroyed during the Thirty Years War.
relevant filming facts
depends on the daytime
Time restrictions :
city centre of Homburg, Motorway A8 (exit Limbach) and A6 (exit Homburg/Saar)
Homburg/Saar central station and public transport